Uptown comprises of 156 One and Two bedroom apartments, with opulent interiors and a design style which marries contemporary flourishes with updated industrial styles.
Uptown delivers the convenience of city living from a stylish waterfront location, offering an enviable modern lifestyle in Manchester’s most sustainable new residential building.
The three towers of Uptown create a stunning geometric pattern on the skyline, and provide best-in-class amenities for residents including a gymnasium, cinema room, stunning roof gardens and front of house service to make this a truly special residential experience.
Surrounded by tree-lined avenues and open communal gardens, this is a growing and affluent community on the banks of the River Irwell which is part of a much bigger neighbourhood – just minutes from Cathedral Gardens, Spinning fields, Deans gate and Victoria Station.
The Average property prices in the North West region will grow by 18.8% by 2026.
According to HSBC Mortgages, Manchester provided the highest rental yield in the UK last year with an average yield of 7.93%, up from second place last year. Fresh Invest have seen property investments available in Manchester at anywhere from 7% – 12% Net.
Housing Demand Investment Recap
Manchester is consistently in the top 3 UK hot spots for investment, has recently been voted the most desirable place to live in the UK, and out performs any other city in terms of both capital appreciation and rental yields.
- 156 luxury riverside apartments
- Minutes from Manchester city centre
- Sustainable, smart homes
- 24/7 front of house service
- Gymnasium & cinema room
- Three roof terraces with stunning views over Manchester
- Part of a beautiful emerging neighbourhood
- One and two bedroom apartments
- Communal roof terraces & gardens
- Hotel style concierge
- Central Manchester location
- 4 minutes to Victoria Station
- 5 minutes to Arndale Centre
- 5 minutes to Deansgate
- 7 minutes to Spinningfields
- 10 minutes to Town Hall
- 12 minutes to Northern Quarter
Prices from £233,565