Rising up 16 floors, it boasts the best in interior design, spacious layouts, a daytime concierge and an elegant roof garden. It’s also perfectly located to take advantage of all this leafy corner of London has to offer, as well as Acton’s superb transport links, including Crossrail. Sandwiched between the popular residential areas of Chiswick and Ealing the development offers investors an interesting UK property investment potential in this up and coming area, further set to be transformed by its hyper-connectivity.
Setting the bar for contemporary city living, Bookbinder Point is a stunning development of 98 immaculately designed 1- and 2-bedroom apartments.
· Ideally located in Acton, West London, one of London's most sought-after districts sandwiched between the popular residential areas of Chiswick and Ealing.
The development is located at Acton, London W3.
THE PERFECT START TO ANY JOURNEY, Spanning the capital, Crossrail is transforming this green West London suburb into a residential hotspot. That's 9-minutes from Bond Street's boutiques and 16-minutes16-mnute from Liverpool Street and The City's gleaming towers.
The nearest Crossrail station, Acton Main Line is just a 7-minute cycle from Bookbinder Point.
Slightly nearer, at a 6-minute walk away is Acton Town, which puts the District and Piccadilly lines at your disposal.
- Non-Refundable Reservation Fee: £2,000 upon booking of units
- 10% Deposit minus £2,000 reservation fee on the exchange of contracts (within 21 days of reservation)
- 90% Balance upon completion
- TENURE: 999 Year Leasehold
- BUILDING WARRANTY:
10-year Buildzone warranty
- GROUND RENT: 1 bed from £350 P.A.
2 bed from £400 P.A.
- SERVICE CHARGE: £2.25 PSF P.A.
Fill out our investor form and one of our experts will be in touch with personally tailored potential investment opportunities that fit your portfolio requirements.
SHAM LUXURY PROPERTIES
71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden London, WC2H 9JQ
Copyright © 2022 SHAM LUXURY PROPERTIES LTD - All Rights Reserved.